Thursday, July 2, 2009

July 2, 2009

I decided to run outside again. I know I ran as fast as the 4 mile if not a little faster, but I did not time myself today. I felt so good to be outside and I am loving the summer weather. I ran a little more than 3 miles but I am not exactly sure on the actual distance. I can tell that I am definitely getting in shape, my lungs do not heart when I run, I have not had a side ache forever, and even though I am tired at the end I do not feel wiped out.
The depressing side to this whole training experience, is while my sister Kim is loosing weight I am gaining it. I hope it is just muscle, but it is still depressing. I am afraid if I cut back too much on my food intake I will not have the energy to run, but I am getting a little depressed.

1 comment:

  1. Don't get depressed. I still have 20 lbs to loose. I am burning fat while you don't have any fat to burn only muscle to gain. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete