Thursday, July 30, 2009

July 30, 2009

I can definitely feel the affects of eating way too much fudge and sour patch kids. So my goal for the next two day is to lay low on the sugar and drink plenty of water. I was also still concerned about getting another side ache, so I did not time myself today. I feel pretty good about the run, however a mile of it was running against the wind, which is always slow. The only good thing about wind is, if you run against it one way you run with it the other way! I ran first thing this morning, even though I ran last night, I wanted to get it done and out of the way. I also wanted to give my body a good rest before Saturday. I am a little nervous about running 11 miles on Saturday, because I have had such a challenging week. I am just hoping that by resting, staying away from sugar, and drinking lots of water will help me keep up with Kim.

1 comment:

  1. You will be fine. We are in this to finish, not win. Always remember that.

    ReplyDelete