I decided to change my training schedule up a bit this week because I had a ton of things I needed to do tomorrow, so I ran today instead. I woke up at 6:00 and decided to run. It was very difficult to get out of bed that early. I have not woke up before 7:00 since school got out, however it was worth it. The minute I walked outside I remembered how much I love the early morning hours. It was cool and beautiful.
I decided to take my watch and see just how fast or slow I can run the 4 miles. I ran 4-miles in 42 minutes. WOW, that is 10 1/2 minute miles, yeah for me. The great thing was that I definitely could have ran an extra mile if I had too. So look out Saturday, here I come. It feels so good to finally be getting back in shape.
You go girl! Good job!
ReplyDelete