Ok, can I just say I hate running on the treadmill. It is so depressing! I just cannot seem to run a good time, and I am always dieing by the end. I decided to run on the treadmill today because it was 100 degrees outside, I slept three hours last night and was not going to get up early in the morning, and to top it off, I am going over to Katies tonight to watch fireworks. So the treadmill was my only option. YUK! I ran 3 miles in 34:48. Slow, but I did it and did not stop. I cannot believe how much I can sweat! It is just so gross, there was sweat dripping everywhere, how disgusting.
I think I am going to run my 10 mile run tomorrow, because Cade wants to walk-run a 5k on Sat, I hope I can sleep tonight so I can get up early to accomplish this. Good luck to me. I am not going for time just completion.
I couldn't agree more about the treadmill. I never thought I would love running outside so much. I am not looking forward to winter because I am a wimp and I will for sure have to go indoors.
ReplyDelete