Saturday, July 11, 2009

July 11, 2009

Note to self "ALWAYS wear your underwear the right way!" Ok I am an idiot and put my underwear on inside out. I didn't notice it until I got to the corner and went to tie my strings on my pants. I thought about stopping at McDonald's and switching it, but I decided I didn't want to stop. I wanted to say I ran the entire 6 miles today. So I ran with my underwear on wrong the entire way. I ran 6 miles in 63 min 45 sec. approx. 10.7 min miles. Not too bad! I started off slow and kept a slow snail pace until the halfway point and then I picked up the pace the remaining 3 miles. I was definitely tired by the end, but I think if I can maintain the original snail pace I will survive the 8 miles next week. Next weeks goal: put your underwear on the right way!

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny! Way to go on that time. Good job.

    ReplyDelete