What a day! I actually slept in until almost 9:00, that is unheard of for me. I went to bed not feeling very well last night and I guess I just needed the sleep. The amazing thing was my children stayed asleep also. Because it was already so late and hot, I decided to wait and run tonight. However as the day progressed so did the wind to the point of almost blowing our house down. I feel like I am living in Kansas and my house is going to lift off the foundation. To top it off there is a fire somewhere in the area and I could not even see the mountains that were 10 miles away. So with the terrible wind and poor air quality I resorted to the treadmill. I was just about to walk out the door and Cade throw up. Ok maybe I wasn't supposed to run today, well I dragged him out of the house with bucket in hand and headed to mom's. To top it all off, today is the first day of my monthly visitor, which always makes me very sick to my stomach, but I ran anyway.
Enough complaining, I am glad I did it, not in record time, only 11 min miles, but I am happy to say it is over. I just cannot bring myself to run faster on the treadmill, I think most of it is just because it is so boring, and the other part is the heat almost kills me. I am literally dripping sweat, I feel like there is absolutely no air movement. I haven't ran on the treadmill for quite a while and I had a hard time at first getting my feet to get in rythm with the treadmill, it was very wierd. When I finished I felt like I was walking on a cloud.
What a day!
Wow, what a day is right. Crazy stuff. After tomorrow it is all down hill Yay!
ReplyDelete