I am writing this a day late, I ran yesterday and that is just about all I have to say about it. I am way tired from working this week, but I managed to get my run in. I ran 5 miles. I have no idea how fast but I did pick up the speed a little when a dog showed up out of the blue, and decided he was going to run with me. He ran with me for about a mile (scared me to death). He was totally calm and did not bark once, I guess he just needed exercise. Cars were screaming pass me and the dumb dog kept going in the middle of the road. The drivers probably thought I was the idiot owner who did not have my dog on a leash. For all I could care they could have hit the dumb dog! One more down, I am so looking forward to next week when I can go back to a quick run of only 3 miles after a long day of work!
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment