Thursday, June 25, 2009

June 25, 2009

It was slow going today. I ran my 3 miles in 35 min. I started out running the first mile in just over 10 minutes. This may have been my biggest mistake, because after the first mile I was way tired and had a very difficult time running the remaining two miles. My next mistake that I made was I began running on empty and dehydrated. I don't think I drank enough water yesterday and I could tell that I was dehydrated before I even began. My final problem was my knee. My left knee started hurting yesterday, but today it was quite a bit worse. I am trying to be nice to my knees but I am afraid that they are beginning to show signs of wearing out.
Ok now that I have complained, there really is no excuse for my slow time today, so tomorrow I pledge to do better!! I can still be proud of myself for getting up and running, that in itself is an accomplishment that most people cannot claim. Yeah for me!!! another day down.

1 comment:

  1. Slow is good. Don't get hurt. Remember our goal. Finish not win.

    ReplyDelete