I woke up with a great attitude and was determined to have a better workout. I ran 3 miles in 34:31. Getting closer to my goal. I hit my wall at around 1.7 miles. A little better than yesterday but I am still having motivation issues. The mind is an amazing thing, when I am motivated I can go forever, but as soon as those sneaky little thoughts of "I'm too tired" start creeping in, I can barely move forward.
Saturday I am supposed to run 4 miles with Kim, I am scared to death that I won't be able to do it. I have never run more than 3 miles at one time and I am still very much out of shape. I hope I survive!!!
Don't worry, we are going to walk this one. I don't want to push it with my ankle yet or it will never get better.
ReplyDelete