Monday, June 29, 2009

June 29, 2009

I really wanted to run outside today, but I lost my babysitter in the morning, so I resorted to running on the treadmill. I ran at a steady pace, slow but I maintained the same pace the entire time of 5.2, which ended up in a 34:32 min, 3 mile run. I was watching the Price is Right and there were a couple of times when I actually was so absorbed in the show that I could run and not think about it. This is the first time that this has happened in a very long time and it felt good to know that I am starting to get back in shape. Today was not nearly as hard as it has been, now if I can just keep going! I am definitely going to run outside for my long runs. I am so sick and tired of the treadmill by mile three and it is always so hot I can hardly breath.

2 comments:

  1. Being on the treadmill is the only way I can during the week right now. Damian is only home on my run days between 3:30 and 6:00 and those are the hottest hours of the days. So I think my long runs are the only day I can run outside. I just hope you are coming to the cabin because 8 miles will get awful lonely if not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi... just happen to cross your site...

    Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
    disneycloth.cwahi.net

    I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!

    ReplyDelete