skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
2 Slow to Win, 2 Dumb to Quit
Friday, February 26, 2010
I Did It! I BEAT MY TIME!!!
Mind over body, that is the game. I ran 3 miles in 25:57. WOW, this is almost 10 minutes faster than my first run last year in June. YEAH for me!
1 comment:
Kim
February 27, 2010 at 2:11 PM
I can't beat your time! Wow you are amazing. Keep up the good work.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Slow 2 Win! 2 Dumb 2 Quit!
Craig and Tamra's Adoption Blog
http://serendipityaccidents.blogspot.com
http://www.tidbitsaboutus.blogspot.com
Kim's Movin it Blog
http://www.movinitidaho.blogspot.com
Marathon Training Schedule
Marathon Training Schedule
http://www.marathonrookie.com
Enjoying a train ride at Disneyland
Cade and Tamra Hiking
Craig and Cade
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(14)
►
March
(3)
▼
February
(5)
Long Run
I Did It! I BEAT MY TIME!!!
Haven't Quit!!
Fastest Time YET!!!
February 1, 2010
►
January
(6)
►
2009
(74)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(14)
►
April
(6)
I can't beat your time! Wow you are amazing. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDelete