Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Fastest Time YET!!!

Today I ran my three miles in 26 min 33 seconds. This is my fastest time yet. I am so excited, and tired at the same time. I ran a full mile at a 7.0 speed or faster. I am sweating like crazy and I could have swore I was going to beat my time by more, but I am still excited that I did it. I worked a full day, came home ran Cade to scouts, helped with dinner, cleaned my house and I still ran. I get so tired of people who say they don't have the time. It is all about priorities! Only a minute and a half to go and I will make my goal of running three miles of being able to run three miles in under 8 minutes. Mind over body, that is what it was for me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment