I know I haven't posted for a while, but I just wanted to say that I am still running and have not quit. I did stop over our vacation because the dumb hotel did not have a treadmill, and there were freaks all over the streets. As soon as I returned, I ran 9 miles in less than 10 min miles. The following week I ran a 3 mile in 26:38.
Overall I am still on track. Today I found the reason for why I get side aches at times. I was so bloated today and I have definitely decided that my side aches are directly related to my intestines. When they are happy I am happy. So I guess I just need to keep taking my fiber and all should be good.
I tried to run 3 miles today but I had a terrible side ache so I set the automatic program and I think I worked harder than if I had just run 3 miles. The majority of the time the incline was at a 10. I am sweating like crazy and definitely feel like I am going to feel this workout tomorrow. It is good to change to routine every once in a while, even if it is forced on you.
Getting closer to the final goal. When this is over I will know that I can accomplish anything I put my mind to.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment