After running almost 8 miles on Saturday, I was not even the least bit sore. But today when I ran my three miles, I felt like my legs were on fire after the run. So I guess I must have accomplished something on Saturday. The great thing about running now is I can run three miles, and it is definitely tiring, but I do not suffer from it the next day. I feel great, my body feels great, and I know that I have accomplished something great.
Now for the battle today, will I run? Of course!!!! Craig even asked me if I was taking my shoes to Disneyland. O'yes, even though we will be walking all day, it is just not the same as working up a sweat. I love the way it makes me feel after.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You go girl! I am sure you can find a treadmill somewhere in Disneyland.
ReplyDelete