skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
2 Slow to Win, 2 Dumb to Quit
Friday, October 23, 2009
October 22, 2009
I ran three miles tonight. It was very uneventful and tiring, but I am still glad I did it. Now if I can just stay away from the snacks afterwards.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Slow 2 Win! 2 Dumb 2 Quit!
Craig and Tamra's Adoption Blog
http://serendipityaccidents.blogspot.com
http://www.tidbitsaboutus.blogspot.com
Kim's Movin it Blog
http://www.movinitidaho.blogspot.com
Marathon Training Schedule
Marathon Training Schedule
http://www.marathonrookie.com
Enjoying a train ride at Disneyland
Cade and Tamra Hiking
Craig and Cade
Blog Archive
►
2010
(14)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(6)
▼
2009
(74)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(8)
▼
October
(8)
October 24, 2009
October 22, 2009
October 21, 2009
October 17, 2009
October 16, 2009
October 15, 2009
October 2, 2009
October 1, 2009
►
September
(4)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(14)
►
April
(6)
No comments:
Post a Comment