Thursday, October 15, 2009

October 15, 2009

Another Crazy week, but I am not quiting. This is the first time I exercised this week and it was hard. I really need to simplify my life and find more time for me and my kids.
A day in my life: Woke up at 5:00 rushed out the door for my hour drive to work. Worked all day. After work picked Aaron up and rushed over to the social service office to pick up a gift for Cade. Ran all over Ogden to 4 different stores, stopped for fast food, and headed back home to try and get Cade to scouts on time by 6:30. Ran home changed and went to mom's to run for 30 min. Barely had enough time to finish and rushed back to the church to pick Cade up. Got gas, and finally made it home for good. Gave both kids a bath, washed the kitchen floor, again because of a peeing dog, helped Cade finish his book report and finally got everyone to bed. Last but not least enjoyed 1 hour to myself.

I ran and I am so glad I did. This may be the only thing that keeps me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment