Thursday, October 1, 2009

October 1, 2009

I ran tonight. I have been sick this week so I decided to take the first half slower. I wanted to run 4 miles but I had another side ache. I have to find out what is causing that. So I walked for a minute and then at three miles I decided to do some intervals I ran hard at a 8.0 pace for .1 mile and then walked .1 mile. That is quite a workout. The side ache went away and I think I will try that again tomorrow. My goal is to maintain over the winter, and possibly build up some more endurance. I tried on my jeans for the first time in 4 months, and I did not have to lay on the bed to zip them up. It felt good, to look good in a pair of jeans again. What a great motivation to keep going.

1 comment:

  1. You've always looked good in a pair a jeans. But keep up the good work anyways.

    ReplyDelete