Wednesday, October 21, 2009

October 21, 2009

I ran just over 4 miles on Sunday, so I decided to skip Monday and now I am back on track with running tonight and hopefully tomorrow. I ran 3 miles on the treadmill. Why is it that running on the treadmill is so much harder than running outside?

Some days it is so hard to motivate myself to running, but after I am done, I am glad I did. Today was one of those days. On the way home from work I was thinking of all the excuses I could make up to not run tonight, they included: to tired, school work that needed to be done, bruised my tail bone, got home later than expected, kids needed to go to bed. It is amazing when you think about all of the reasons not to run there is just one good reason to keep running and that is for my health. I am just happier with myself when I do. I am trying hard to live up to my motto of never quiting. Just keep running, Just keep running.

No comments:

Post a Comment