Unless something catastrophic happens I am going to run a marathon this year! I have my running partner, so Kim I am relying on you to keep me going. I am not going for speed, I am going for completion.
I was supposed to start running on Monday, but instead I spent the week sitting on my butt, and constantly eating everything I could find for 4 days straight as we drove across the country from Pennsylvania. We got in last night and after a week of terrible eating and no exercise I decided I had better run today.
I ran my three miles today in 28:43. I am so happy that I am finally under 30 minutes. I am sure it is the treadmill, but it feels good to see some progress.
Friday, January 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good job! I am here every step of the way.
ReplyDelete