I cannot remember for sure, but I think I ran Monday, Tuesday, and Friday and Saturday. It has been a crazy last couple weeks, but I still managed to get to mom's a couple times and outside once. My personal life is definitely taking its toll on me. One minute we are moving, Craig is losing his job, and the next we are staying and Craig is keeping his job. We have had to make some very big decisions this week and I have not had the energy to run after work. To top it off it is the last week teaching second graders before the Christmas break. That in itself is enough to put anyone in the grave.
The good news is, there is a possibility that I will be getting a treadmill soon. This should make my life a lot easier. I can run after I put my kids to bed, or first thing in the morning, and it will only take 1/2 hour instead of a full hour each time I want to run. The thing I hate the most about going to mom's is being extremly sweaty and then having to walk outside in freezing weather. It is just so cold and I am a wimp.
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment