I ran tonight, and let me tell you, if I can squeeze a run in on my busy schedule anyone can!!!
I woke up early this morning, but not early enough because I missed my morning work meeting (oops). Took care of a puppy, got two kids out the door to school and child care worked all day taking care of 25 second graders, rushed to the car, picked up Aaron, drove an hour home, changed and ran to soccer practice for an hour, hurried home made dinner, helped Cade with homework, yelled at Cade for playing with the puppy and not doing homework, put Aaron to bed, told Cade to take the puppy out, and then ran out the door for a quick 3 mile run at mom's on the treadmill, came home, showered, and going to bed. It is now 9:30. Not a long run, but I am sure I burnt enough calories to make up for it today. Now for another day!
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Go Wonder Woman! You are my hero.
ReplyDelete