Friday, September 4, 2009

New Goal!!

I took the week off to let my knees rest. I even lost four pounds until tonight when I gorged on fudge. I decided that if I let myself I will end up in the same rut that I was in at the beginning of the summer. Now that school is running more smoothly and things are starting to fall into place I am going to begin running again on Monday. I have decided to begin the 1/2 marathon training over. I need a schedule and if I stick to it, I will at least stay in shape until next year when we get ready to run our full marathon. It will also be very good to start slow with my knees still giving me problems. Here we go again, around and around we go, but never giving up!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is a good idea. I am struggling what to do. I may copy.

    ReplyDelete