Saturday, April 25, 2009

Back on Track Again!

Can I just say I hate the holidays and vacations. They are murder on your goals. Yes I ate enough sugar to feed an entire country and I did not work out once. But when I talked to Kim the other day she said she is still planning on running in the 5k in June. When I told her I may just walk she sounded so sad. So today I woke up and dragged my butt down to mom's, in the bitter cold to run on her treadmill.
I ran 2.62 miles in 30 min's, at an average speed of 5.7. Not too bad for taking a break. I have to say that I pushed myself and thought I was going to die by the end, but if Kim can do it so can I. So Kim, it looks like you will not be running alone.

1 comment:

  1. I am not that fast. You can take it easy. I have a lot more poundage to haul those 3 miles.

    ReplyDelete